How to Buy
The main method of ordering goods is to register in our e-shop, put the goods in a shopping cart, fill-in required data. Esp. in case of custom production (made to measure) fill in the measuring sheet and send the order. If agreed, the goods can be ordered also by phone, e-mail, in written or personally.
- Each order confirmed by the seller to the buyer, is considered binding.
- Each order (made by any of the mentioned ways) has to state all necessary data of the buyer (name and surname, or company name, exact invoicing address, delivery address, available telephone number, in case of companies their identification number and tax ID. as well as delivery date when goods can be taken over without any problems).
- The buyer can track its orders after login in the e-shop.
- The customer will be informed by e-mails sent by the seller on the course of the order process.
- The customer can track the transport of the consignment through web applications of the forwarder.
Cancellation of the Order
- The buyer is entitled to cancel the order any time without giving any reason before its acceptance by the seller. If the seller accepts the order, the seller can cancel the order if the seller fails to comply with the agreed terms of delivery. In case of cancellation of accepted order the buyer is obliged to pay the seller any damage incurred by that action.
- The seller is entitled to cancel the order without giving any reason. Predominantly such reason may occur, if the goods is not produced any more, or the supplier of the goods has significantly changed its price.
- In case of cancellation of the order by the seller, the seller will contact the buyer without any necessary delay and offer the best solution of order problem, In case of advance payment or full payment for the goods, this amount will be recovered without any delay to the buyer.
- If the goods is in stock of the seller's headquarters, delivery term is within 3 working days.
- If the goods is not available at the moment, usual delivery term is within 3 weeks, custom products (made to measure) within 6 weeks.
Notification for Slovakia
If the invoice for goods to Slovakia should be issued excluding VAT, we require sending a copy of Registration Certificate by the e-mail immediately after ordering. Requirements for credit notes will not be taken into account and goods will be invoiced including VAT.